Friday 2 February 2018

Delightful daisies


  • Lili of the valley: delightful daisies (small sentiment stamp also used from another set)
  • Lili of the valley & raspberry road: shabby shack paper pad
  • Neenah classic crest card
  • Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
  • copic: plant pot:E35,37,99. Mice:E40,41,42,43,44,93. Jug:R81,83,85 BG0000. Flowers:B000,21. Y17,38. YG63. G21. Ladybug:R24. Tag:C00,1,3. Ground:W00,2.
  • American crafts brown twine
  • 6" square white card blank
I mat and layered a patterned paper and a coordinating solid,from the paper pad. I wrapped string around twice at an angle and tied in a bow. I glued this onto my card blank and moved on to making my topper. I cut a piece of card, stamped my image and coloured it using copics. I chose colours to coordinate with the floral paper and added a sentiment into the tag to make it part of the image. I matted this panel onto some more paper, and positioned it on my card  tucked slightly underneath the twine. 
Mx

I'd like to enter the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Oh what cute mice and love that pretty paper.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete