Wednesday 17 January 2018

Lovely sympathy


  • Concord & 9th- hello lovely
  • Avery elle- with sympathy die
  • Memento 'desert sand' ink pad
  • Zig clean color real brush markers: 043,046,052,028,220,222,230.
  • Phil Martin's watercolour cardstock
  • Pink texture cardstock
  • 4x6" card blank

For the card front, I cut a piece of watercolour cardstock the same size as the card front. I stamped the floral image to create a band going across positioned up towards the top of the card. I coloured the image with light colours and added more water for a softer look. Once dry, I glued the watercolour panel onto the card blank. I chose a plain cardstock which coordinated with the flower colours to die cut the sentiment from. I glued the sentiment in place beneath the floral band to complete the card. I think the soft colours create a nice subtle, feminine look to suit a sympathy card.


 
 
Mx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment