Wednesday 6 December 2017

Toyshop Window

  • Hunkydory Christmas Classics Luxury Card Collection: Toyshop Window
  • Hunkydory second little book of Christmas
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • A5, 5x7" & 6x6" white card blanks
For the first A5 card, I covered the card front with the cardstock. I then positioned the image topper and frame on foam pads, centred in the top panel. I added the sentiment which coordinated with the frame beneath to complete the front. I cut the insert down to fit inside with the printed sentiment.
inside
Using the other half of the cardstock, I created a 5x7" card. I covered the card front with the cardstock, trimmed down to fit. I then added the image topper to the centre of the top section and positioned an essential book sentiment on the printed border. I cut the remaining insert down, so the inside of the card matched the background of the card front.
inside
I used the matching little book to create a topper for this A5 card. I cut the cardstock to fit the card front. For the topper, I glued the frame to the little book page then trimmed away the excess image from behind the outer edge of the frame. I glued this to the card front with a sentiment from the collection, overlapping at the base. I cut the insert down to fit neatly inside, complete with the printed message.
inside
For the square card, I cut down the remaining cardstock to fit the card front, with the wreaths down one side. I then glued the topper and an essential book sentiment to the main panel of the card front. I added the insert to the inside of the card to finish the collection.
inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment