Monday 4 December 2017

The Nativity

  • Hunkydory Christmas classics: The Nativity
  • gold mirri card
  • 7x7" & 5x7" card blanks
 
For the 7" square card, I mat and layered the card front with the gold mirri and the patterned cardstock. I centralised the image topper and positioned the border edge pieces above and below. I trimmed the insert down to fit inside the card, with the printed message.
inside
 
Using the other sheet of cardstock from the collection, I created this 5x7" card. I covered the card front with the cardstock. I then arranged the toppers onto the card and glued down with shallow foam pads to create dimension, but allow for easy posting. I cut the coordinating insert down to fit inside.
inside
 
I made a feature of the printed scene on the remaining cardstock for this 5x7" landscape card. I simply mat and layered the cardstock onto gold mirri for the card front and finished with the sentiment topper up in the sky.
 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment