Thursday 7 December 2017

Santa's sleigh ride

  • Hunkydory festive elegance luxury card collection: Santa's sleigh ride
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • Paper smooches Christmas words 2 die
  • red cardstock, silver & gold mirri card
  • A5, 7x7" & 6x6" card blanks

For the large square card, I mat and layered the cream cardstock onto the card front, to feature the border across the bottom edge. I then positioned the image topper with the sentiment beneath, both on foam pads. I cut down the coordinating insert to fit the inside of the card to finish.
inside
With the A5 card, I covered the card front with the cardstock. I then glued the topper and frame pieces to the top section of the card, all on foam for dimension. I chose a sentiment from the essential book to sit beneath. With the insert, I trimmed this down to centralise the message inside the card.
inside
For the final card, I mat and layered the 6" square card with gold mirri and the printed santa sleigh cardstock. I die cut the 'seasons greetings' from gold and red and glued together offset to create a gold shadow effect. I then positioned the sentiment onto the space beneath the image to finish the card front. Once again, I added the coordinating insert to fit the inside of the card.
inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment