Tuesday 7 November 2017

we three kings

  • Hunkydory festive elegance luxury card collection: we three kings
  • gold mirri card
  • A5 & DL cardblanks
For the A5 card, I mat and layered the card front with gold mirri and the patterned cardstock. I then layered the topper image using half of the decoupage pieces to add some dimension. I centred this onto the main panel of cardstock, with the sentiment topper centralised on the border strip.
I used the printed image from the offcut of cardstock to create this DL card. I layered this using the remaining decoupage pieces to add the mirri accents and dimension. I simply glued the cardstock onto a mat of mirri and positioned the circle sentiment topper on foam to complete the card.
I have a full sheet of patterned cardstock remaining from this collection, which I will used at a later date with the little book images, or coordinating toppers from other collections.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment