Tuesday 21 November 2017

Robin redbreast

  • Hunkydory snowy season luxury card collection: Robin redbreast
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • silver ribbon
  • A5 & 6x4" landscape & portrait white card blanks
For the first A5 card, I covered my card front with the cardstock. I then simply added the large square topper with a sentiment topper beneath, both raised on foam pads for dimension. I cut the coordinating insert to fit inside with the printed message.
inside
For this A5 card, I trimmed the other half of the cardstock to fit the card front. I then added the large circle topper to the centre. I chose an essential book sentiment and positioned it in the corner overlapping the border. I used the remaining insert to fill the inside of the card.
inside
I used the little robin topper to create this 6x4" card. I trimmed the cardstock down to fill the card front, with the border running across the base of the card. I then simply positioned the robin on foam pads off centre. I found a sentiment from the essential book with the same shaping to compliment the image and glued this in place. I trimmed the coordinating insert down, adding the blank piece to the inside of this card.
inside
I created the final card to make a feature of the printed image on the cardstock. I simply cut it to fill the front of a 6x4" card. I added the border strip to fill the space beside the robin and ground the sentiment. I glued the sentiment tag on foam pads, with a silver ribbon bow tied as a finishing touch. For the inside of the card, I carefully trimmed the insert down to include the message and border.
inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment