Thursday 23 November 2017

Robin and Friends

  • Hunkydory Christmas classics luxury card collection: Robin and Friends
  • Hunkydory little book of snowy scenes
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • gold mirri card
  • A5, 7x7" & 5x7" white card blanks
 
For the 7 square card, I mat and layered the card front with gold mirri and the red printed cardstock. I then glued the image topper down flat, just above the centre on the card front. I added the frame surrounding the image and placed a sentiment beneath, raised on foam pads. I cut the insert sheet, with the coordinating image, down to fit inside the card.
inside
 
I created this 5x7" card using the printed image as the main feature. I trimmed the cardstock down and layered onto gold mirri to fit the card front. I finished it with a large decorative essential book sentiment. I added the insert to the inside, cut down to include the printed message.
inside
 
Using the other sheet of cardstock, I made this 5x7" card. I covered the card front with the cardstock, featuring the robin printed in the corner. I then positioned the image topper in the space above and nestled the sentiment beside the printed robin. The insert was trimmed down, so the inside matched the card front with a nice sentiment.
inside

I made the final card using the remaining cardstock and a complimentary little book image. I covered the A5 card blank with the cardstock. I then mat and layered the little book page onto gold mirri to create a topper. I added this to the card using foam pads, along with small sentiment from the collection. I used the other half of the insert sheet to finish the inside of this card.
inside

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment