Wednesday 8 November 2017

Christmas cocoa

  • Hunkydory classic Christmas luxury card collection: Christmas cocoa
  • Hunkydory second little book of Christmas
  • Hunkyory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • Gold mirri card
  • A5, 5x7" & 6x4" card blanks
I created this first A5 card using the little book image as the topper. I trimmed the cardstock down to fit the card front with a matt of mirri card. I then layered the little book image onto a matt of gold mirri to create the topper.  I glued the topper in place with a sentiment from the essential book beneath, using foam pads for dimension. For the inside, I trimmed down the coordinating insert to fit neatly. 

inside

 I used the other half a sheet of patterned cardstock with the printed border for this 5x7 card. I trimmed the cardstock down to cover the front of the card blank. I then added the topper, layered up with the decoupage pieces for dimension. I completed the front of card with a little sentiment topper from the set, positioned in the bottom corner. I added an insert, trimmed to fit inside.
inside

I used another little book image as the topper for this A5 card. I covered the card front with the other patterned cardstock. The little book page was added to a matt of mirri before I glued this down flat, perfect for posting. I completed the inside with the coordinating insert.
inside

For the final card, I created this cute little 6x4" landscape card featuring the printed image from the cardstock. I simply trimmed it to fit the card front and finished with a sentiment from the essential book and the insert trimmed to fit inside.
inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment