Thursday 16 November 2017

Angel's Wings

  • Hunkydory cute Christmas luxury card collection: Angel's Wings
  • Hunkydory second little book of Christmas
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • silver mirri card
  • ribbons
  •  6x6", A5 & 6x4" landscape white card blanks
For the A5 card, I mat and layered the patterned cardstock onto silver mirri. I then arranged the image and coordinating frame onto foam pads in the main section of the card. I added a bow to the sentiment tag and glued this in place on the printed border.

Using the other sheet of cardstock, I created this 6" square card. I cut mirri card to cover the card front and added the patterned cardstock on top, with the border across the base. I interlocked the frame and image topper to create a more interesting shape and glued this into place. I added an essential book sentiment in the corner to complete the card.

For the other 6x6" card, I pieced together the starry border from one sheet and the other starry patterned cardstock to cover the card front. I added a border strip to cover the join, (as there wasn't one in this collection, I took a spare one from another set which was similar to the printed border on this cardstock). To create the topper, I used the coordinating image from the little book and glued the frame on top. I then carefully trimmed away the excess little book page which was overhanging the frame, so the image appeared to sit neatly within the surround. I glued this onto the card front with foam pads for dimension.
 
Using the printed images of the angels on the cardstock, I made two 6x4" cards. I cut the cardstock to fill the card fronts. I then chose ribbons to sit in the space beside the angels and secured this in position before I glued to the card blank. I then simply tied bows in the same ribbons and attached to the cards to embellish the selected messages.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment