Tuesday 17 October 2017

Merry Christmas, sausage!

  • Hunkydory cute Christmas luxury card collection: Merry Christmas, sausage!
  • 7x7", 6x4" & DL card blanks
  • Gold mirri card
I created this 7" square card using the largest topper from the set. I mat and layered the patterned cardstock and gold mirri onto the card front. I then positioned the topper on using foam pads, so the scarf border on the topper lined up with the dog on the backing card. I completed the card with the coordinating sentiment from the set, overlapping the topper on deeper foam pads.
inside
Using the other piece of patterned cardstock, I created the DL card. I chose the DL format as it fit both borders on, I simply cut the cardstock to fit the card front. I then added the oval topper and large sentiment on foam pads for dimension. I completed the inside with the matching insert trimmed to fit.
inside
For the 6x4" card, I cut down the remaining cardstock to fit the front of the card, this time removing both borders. I then layered the bottom border onto the card with foam pads to create dimension. I added the square topper above the border on foam pads to complete.
inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment