Wednesday 4 October 2017

festive wonder

 
  • Hunkydory festive elegance luxury card collection: festive wonder
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • adorable scorable Red cardstock
  • A5, 5x7", 6x4" & 6" square white card blanks
 
I created the largest card on half of the starry patterned cardstock. I cut the cardstock to fit the front of the card. I then arranged the frame and image topper at angles and completed with the sentiment topper in the bottom corner. The inside was finished with half sheet of the matching insert.



I cut a section of the other patterned cardstock to fit the front of a 5x7" card blank. I simply added the big robin topper and used a sentiment from the essential book of Christmas sentiments beneath, glued down with foam pads. I trimmed the printed image and sentiment on the other insert to fit inside this card.
 

inside


For the 6x4" card, I used off cuts from each of the patterned cardstocks to fill the card front. I added the border to cover the join and say 'merry Christmas'. I positioned one of the smaller robin toppers to sit over border and complete the card front. I trimmed down the remainder of the first insert to go inside.
 
inside

 
 With the other large topper, I created this square card. I simply matted the front with the red cardstock, before layering on the topper image flat. I added the frame and sentiment topper on foam pads to create dimension. The last piece of insert was cut down to fit inside and can be finish off with a sentiment stamp.


inside


Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment