Tuesday 10 October 2017

cosy christmas

  • Hunkydory christmas classics luxury card collection: cosy Christmas
  • Hunkydory little book of Christmas
  • Hunkydory essential book of christmas sentiments
  • A5 & 5" square cards
For the first A5 card, I cut the patterned paper to fit the landscape card blank. I added the image topper, then positioned a coordinating sentiment from the essential book to sit on the border of the cardstock.
I trimmed down the remaining cardstock to fit a little square card. I used the image topper in its frame and a sentiment beneath to finish the front of the card.
I used the other patterned cardstock to create this A5 card. I took the frame from the collection and trimmed the matching image from the little book to sit inside. I glued this down with a sentiment topper beneath to complete the card.
For the final card, I covered the card front with the insert sheet from the set to create a soft background. To make the topper, I cut down the image from the patterned cardstock to sit inside the largest frame. I glued the image down flat, with the frame and border beneath on foam pads for dimension. I completed the card with the little sentiment in the top corner, again on foam.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment