Thursday 12 October 2017

Christmas greetings


  • Hunkydory  Christmas classics luxury card collection: Christmas greetings 
  • Hunkydory the second little book of Christmas
  • Gold mirri card
  • 5x7" & 6x4" kraft cardblanks

For the first 5x7" card, I cut down the cardstock to fit the card front with a mat of gold mirri card. I positioned the border to the base of the card and added the topper above. I glued the centre piece down flat, then raised the surrounding frame. I also raised the sentiment on foam pads, which I placed  on the border edge.
 
For the second 5x7" card, I followed the same steps to mat the cardstock onto the card front with the mirri border. I then created a topper using the coordinating little book image. I matted this onto gold mirri and glued flat to the card, making it perfect for posting.

With the other patterned cardstock from this collection, I was able to create three 6x4" cards. I made the first using the image section of the cardstock, trimmed down with the border edge to fit the card front. I simply finished the card with a sentiment from the collection, positioned across the border.


 
For the second 6x4" card, I filled the card front with the patterned cardstock. I then added the topper centre piece flat and completed with the frame raised on foam pads.
I created the final card using a border strip and coordinating topper pieces. I covered the card front with the patterned cardstock, leaving a border of the kraft cardblank. I trimmed the border strip to size and glued this down the length of the card. I then added the the oval topper and frame to the side of the border, with the sentiment topper beneath.

Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment