Thursday 14 September 2017

we'll miss you!

 
  • Hunkydory special occasions luxury card collection: we'll miss you!
  • gold mirri card
  • cardblanks
For the first card, I trimmed down one of the patterned papers so the balloons and border filled the card front. I glued this to the card flat and finished with a sentiment topper on foam pads, positioned along the border.
 
 
 
With the remaining cardstock, I trimmed this down to fit the square card blank on a matt of gold mirri card. This cut most of the starry border off, leaving the bold diamond edged border on to sit across the bottom of the card. I added two of the image toppers on, overlapping with different heights of foam pads to create dimension. I positioned the sentiment topper in the bottom corner, again using foam pads. The finishing touch was a scatter of star sequins flowing across the design to pull everything together (including the odd little printed stars which remained).
 
 
With the other patterned cardstock, I trimmed and matted onto gold mirri to fill the front of an A5 cardblank. This was simply finished with two of the toppers from the set, positioned on foam pads.
 
I made a second A5 card using the last of the patterned cardstock. I used the balloon topper pieces to create two balloons, with cotton for the strings to join the baskets. I carefully glued them into place, with a sentiment to complete the design.
 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment