Saturday 5 August 2017

monster mash

  • hunkydory tots to teens luxury card collection: monster mash
  • hunkydory tots to teens little book
  • 2 x A5 card blanks
  • holographic mirri card
 
For this card, I cut the backing cardstock down to fit the card front. I then added the layers of decoupage to the topper, using foam to create dimension. I added the topper to the card front along with a sentiment topper, both stuck down with foam pads. I completed the card with the matching insert, trimmed to fit in the card blank.


inside

For the other card, I used the remaining paper matted onto the card front. I layered a page from the little book onto holographic mirri card to create a topper. I placed this onto the card front with a sentiment topper from the monster mash collection. I added the other half of the insert onto the inside to finish the card.


inside
I still have a sheet of cardstock and the matching insert leftover from this collection. As these are just confetti with no monsters, I thought they could be used either with the little book or for other projects, so they have been added to my stash to use later on.
 
Mx

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so fun and fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete