Sunday 9 July 2017

birds...


I used a Hunkydory toppers and cardstock collection to create these three lovely cards. Unfortunately, I didn't make a note of which set it is and just can't work it out, but I thought I would share them with you all anyway.
This 8" square card was layered with a matt of gold mirri card and the patterned cardstock trimmed to fit. I added the image topper with the layers of decoupage to create dimension on the flowers and birds. I finished the design with a coordinating sentiment in the bottom corner.

 For this 6x6" card, I matted a section of the other patterned paper onto the kraft card blank. I simply added the image topper and overlapped the sentiment topper using different depths of foam to create layers and dimension. 
For this card, I used a 5x7" kraft card blank which I edged with wink of stella to create a shimmery border. I then trimmed half the cardstock with the image on and matted flat onto the card front. I used a memorybox die to cut and stack 2 layers of kraft cardstock for the sentiment. I glued the layers together and added wink of stella to create a glittery finish, before gluing into place to complete the card. I thought the die gave the card a different look and fit well to add a big sentiment onto the pretty image, as the sentiment toppers don't always work for everycard.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment