Sunday 14 May 2017

Jasmine phone's thirtieth

  • LOTV- jasmine phone
  • SU!- milestone moments & for my family
  • DCWV- the floral fair paper stack (there is a blue spot in this paper stack but I preferred the softer blue from the fresh floral stack)
  • Neenah classic crest cardstock
  • memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
  • copics- skin:E50,51,21&R00 hair:E49,47,44,43 blue:BG34,11,10 pink:R85,83,81 phone:C6,3,1 ground:W0,2
  • burgundy cardstock
  • 7x7" card blank
I started by deciding on my layout and choosing coordinating patterned papers to fit. I then stamped my image onto neenah cardstock and coloured with copics.  I trimmed this down and matted onto the plain cardstock. I stamped the 'thirtieth' sentiment onto neenah and trimmed and matted this too. I then cut my papers to size. I glued the floral paper onto the cardblank and matted the dotty papers onto card before layering these on top. I stamped the 'happy birthday' onto the blue paper, before sticking the image and sentiment in position using foam for dimension. 

I would like to enter the following challenges​:

Mx

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful, love the soft pretty colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete