Friday 21 April 2017

Man of the match

  • Hunkydory: for the gentlemen collection 'man of the match' toppers, background card and inserts (there's some left over!) 
  • 2 6x6" White card blanks
  • Gold mirri card
  • Blue adorable scorable
For the first card, I made an easel... 



I folded the front of the card in half and covered with a matt of patterned paper. I added the topper onto the front, only positioning the glue on the lower half of the topper. I then added an insert, cut down to size to fit inside making sure the image would be visible. I trimmed the border strip from the coordinating cardstock and added this across the bottom of the inside of the card, using foam to create a stopper. 

And for the second... 

 
 
I matt and layered the cardblank with gold mirri card and blue adorable scorable. I cut the centre from the topper and glued this down flat on the front of the card. I then trimmed the remainder of the topper down, cutting from the inside of the aperture to create a frame. I glued this in position using foam to raise it up surrounding the main topper. For the inside, I trimmed down another insert to fit inside neatly. 

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment