Thursday 5 January 2017

Cream cake !!


  • LOTV- cream cake (st733)
  • SU!- for my family 
  • SU!- labels collection framelit dies
  • Memento'tuxedo black'ink pad 
  • Neenahclassic crest cardstock 
  • Copics- E93,40,41,43,44,47,49,37,35 & 34. YG17,13,03. R85,83,81. Y38,13. BG49,32.
  • DCWV- floral fair paper stack 
  • Wink of stella-'clear'
I covered the entire front of a landscape card blank in patterned paper. I added a mat in a coordinating paper across the centre, to match the sketch. I cut a strip of white cardstock and diecut the bottom edge, to make it a bit more fancy. I stamped and coloured my image and stamped a sentiment below. I glued my image panel onto the card and finally added a little shimmer with a glitter brush pen.
Mx

Challenges I would like to enter:
LOTV- janurary Facebook event

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Stacey!! That LOTV image is the bomb!! I think I will need to add it to my wish list. Fantastic card. Thanks for sharing it with us over on the Sketch Saturday blog.
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable! I don't know how anyone could look at this card and NOT smile! And I think you've really brought this bunny to life through your amazing coloring skills. I also love the sweet background created from iconic plaids and polka dots. It's the perfect mix of...everything and I love how it's personalized, too. Really lovely work here and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete