Monday 26 September 2016

frosty & friends ...


  • LOTV- frosty Christmas 8x8" paper pad
  • JOFY from paper artsy- stamp set 17
  • Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
  • Copics- C00,2,4,6,7,9. Y35,38. R24,27,46. B21,23. RV04,06,09. G14,17.
  • White cardstock & red paper
I cut a mat of patterned paper and added this to my card blank. I then cut a rectangle of white card for my image and a strip for my sentiment to follow the sketch. I also cut a slightly larger mat of red paper for each. I then stamped my image and sentiment and used my copics to add some colour to the image. The final stage was to mat and layer all of the pieces together to assemble the card. I think it makes for a nice simple Christmas card - perfect for a batch make !!
 
Mx

I would like to enter the following challenge:
Freshly made sketch #255

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is adorable! Those wee snowmen are so cute and you've made a delightful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete