Monday 1 August 2016

Blooming special....

 
 
  • SU!- bloom with hope
  • SU!- garden in bloom
  • Lawn fawn- large stitched square stackables 
  • Neenahclassic crest cardstock 
  • Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad 
  • Copics- R56,85,83. YG67,63.
  • Tim holtz distress ink pad- picked raspberry
  • Neat & tangled- Clear sequins
I diecut a panel of cardstock and stamped my floral image. I coloured this using copics. I stamped the sentiment slightly overlapping the stems. i inked a card blank to match the colour of the petals and glued the panel down. I added sequins as a finishing accent to my card.
Mx

Challenge I would like to enter: 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet flower and just right with that sentiment. I love the way you have overlapped the sentiment. The few sequins are the perfect simple accent. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete