Friday 22 July 2016

quick and beautiful...


  • W plus 9- beautiful bouquets: ranunculus 
  • SU!- express yourself 
  • SU! Ink pads- melon mambo, daffodil delight, rich razzleberry, old olive & Bermuda bay
  • Lawn fawn- large stitched rectangle dies
  • Daler & Rowney- Aqua fine smooth watercolour cardstock 
  • Archival 'jet black' ink pad
I was in a rush when I made this card so did a little speed watercolor. I diecut a piece of watercolour cardstock and masked off a section to stamp inside. I stamped the floral image once then masked that off and stamped it again. I removed the mask over the flowers but left the tape lines on to protect the edges. I water coloured the panel then removed the masking tape. I stamped a sentiment under the panel and glued my watercolour card to the front of a card blank to finish. 
Mx

Challenge I would like to enter:
Paper players #304


No comments:

Post a Comment