Friday 12 February 2016

just for you...



inside
  • black 6x4 card blank + white cardstock
  • SU! botanicals for you
  • archival (jet black) ink pad
  • tim holtz distress ink pads (abandoned coral, fossilized amber, tumbled glass and shabby shutters)
  • wink of stella (clear)

I cut two mats of white card to fit my blank. I then stamped the main sentiment into the centre of one. Using the various coloured inks, I stamped the flowers to create a background framing the sentiment. I also added a flourish of them in the corner of the second mat along with a sentiment for the inside of the card. I then glued the mats onto the card blank. The final touch for the card was some glitter to emphasise the sentiment. I think these messages and the flowers are great for all sorts of occasions and the flat design also makes it perfect for posting!!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Mx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful framing of the sentiment with colourful stamped flowers. LOVE it. Very happy you played along Simon Says Stamp One Layer Wednesday Challenge! Thank you.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete