Friday 22 January 2016

heartfelt sympathy

  • SU! heartfelt sympathy
  • archival ink pads- coffee & sepia
  • tim holtz ink pads- brushed corduroy & gathered twigs
  • cream & kraft cardstock

I cut a mat of cream card, to fit a 4x6" card blank. I used a small accent stamp all over the mat to create a background. I cut a panel of kraft card and a slightly smaller cream mat. I stamped my sentiment in the middle of the cream panel. I used a little ink on all the edges to highlight and soften them. I also created a mat for the inside of my card. I simply cut the cream card to size, inked the edges and stamped one accent image in the bottom corner.

I will be sending this card off to America for the lasting hearts card drive. you can find out more at Jennifer McGuireink.com
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment