Sunday 27 September 2015

a present from santa


  • my favourite things- jingle all the way stamps
  • SU!- holiday home stamp set, banners framelit dies and scallop boarder punch
  • memento- tuxedo black
  • copics
  • craftwork cards coloured card blank and cardstock plus kraft cardstock
  • wink of stella
  • glossy accents
I used the banners dies to create my mats, I stamped the large kraft banner with my sentiment. I placed a small green banner just underneath and punched a scallop edge on a strip of green card to go along the top edge of my card blank. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut my santa image and glued it to my card with foam squares. to finish the card, i added a bit of glitter to the presents bow and a bit of gloss to Santa's belt.
 Mx

I would like to enter this challenge:
 

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable image! This is the cutest little Christmas card! I love how the bright, colorful image looks against the kraft paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how cheeky the santa looks !! Glad you like the card I made with him, thank you for leaving a comment Mx

      Delete