Tuesday 11 August 2015

fruity!!


I have decorated some tea towel as a gift and felt they needed some packaging.
 I cut 2 pieces of white card to 14x19cm, I used them as a guide to fold the 2 towels neatly and to the same size. I next made a label I cut a 14x4cm piece of cream card, I used coffee archival ink pad and the SU! skinny mini alphabet. then I cut a 35x5cm band of kraft card, this was scored at 15cm, 16.5cm, 31.5 & 33. glue is placed on the left over 2cm flap, the label  is added to one of the long sections and a handmade stamp added to the 2nd. the final thing to do was stack the tea towel, wrap the band around and glue the flap to join the band. I put the finished item into a card bag and sealed it, to keep the tea towels nice and clean.
 
check out how I made these tea towels, on my other blog here...

Mx










No comments:

Post a Comment