Wednesday 8 July 2015

sending sympathy ...


  • 'adorning accents' SU! Edgelits
  • 'love and sympathy' SU! stamp set
  • 'milled lavender 'Tim Holtz distress ink pads
  • 'watering can' Archival ink pad
  • 'dragonfly garden' cardio stamp
  • 6x4 white card blank
  • craftwork cards digi cardstock

I used my distress ink to colour the white card blank. I then created the background by stamping the card blank with the dragonfly garden image. For the mat, I stamped the flower in the distress ink, then layered the verse stamp on top using archival ink. I trimmed the mat down and used the edgelit to add a decorative border to the bottom edge. I finished this by lightly inking the edges and stuck it onto the card. I made this one simple and pretty to keep the focus on the lovely words in the sentiment.

Id like to enter this card into the challenges below:
Mx

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card....the sentiment is so touching and I love how you placed it over the floral! We're so glad you played with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my most favorite sympathy stamp set because of the wonderful sentiments. Beautiful, simple, elegant card. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete