Monday 15 June 2015

garden of hope ...

sorry about the picture- the vellum was hard to photograph
  • SU! corner garden stamp
  • SU! bloom with hope stamps
  • promarkers & memento black ink pad
  • super smooth white (digi) card
  • archival black ink pad
  • vellum
  • green cardstock
I made a 6x4" card blank using some olive green cardstock. I cut a mat of digi card to fit the front of the card blank. I stamped the large floral image with memento and coloured it with promarkers. I cut a piece of vellum to 6x5" and folded it at 1" to form a 6x4" wrap as an overlay for the mat. I stamped the sentiment using black archival on the vellum. I taped the fold to the back of the mat then taped the mat on to the card blank. To finish this card I cut another mat of white card for the inside. I stamped this with my sentiment in the centre and taped the mat on to the inside of my card blank.
 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment