Friday 26 June 2015

feet up at 50...

  • 'put your feet up' stamp from LOTV
  • 'today' stamp (had this for years and lost the packaging!!)
  • alphabet typeset bigz dies from SU! & sizzix
  • 12 x12 paper (its been in my stash so long I don't know where its from ...sorry!!)
  • memento ink
  • copics
  • craftwork cards digi cardstock
  • mirri card in gold
I cut a matt and stamped my image at the bottom. I chose a background paper and coloured my image with copics using colours from the paper. I then die cut the 50 from mirri card and added an edging strip to each side of my mat. I stamped the 'today' in position then glued down the 50 above it. I cut my backing paper down and layered this onto my card blank. I then added the matt using foam pads for dimension to complete the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mx

3 comments:

  1. Such a charming image! And I love the "50" in foil at the top - it shows off the big birthday! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and so beautifully colored! Wonderful milestone birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the adorable LOTV image you've used and you've coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete