Friday 6 March 2015

lazy days...

 
  • LOTV 'waterlily' stamp
  • SU! 'express yourself' stamp (sentiment)
  • SU! 'labels collection framlits' and 'bigz alphabet typeset'
  • 8x8 card blank
  • craftwork cards 'digi cardstock' 
  • purple, green and patterned cardstocks
  • Memento ink 'tuxedo black' and 'grape jelly'
  • copics markers
  • stickles glitter
  • white satin ribbon
 
 
I thought this fun image for a big birthday card I wanted to do. I stamped the main image and coloured it with copics. I die cut this out with a larger purple mat to layer behind. I also die cut the numbers from green and patterned card sticking them together offset to create a drop shadow effect. I then cut and matted my patterned paper, added the ribbon tied in a bow and glued onto the card. the image and numbers were stuck down with foam pads for dimension. finally, I added glittered accents to the image for that extra special feel. 
 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment