Friday 13 March 2015

a fathers tools...

  • SU! guy greetings and teeny tiny sentiment, label punches also SU!
  • craftwork cards digi cardstock and card candi
  • barn door and black soot tim holtz distress ink pads
 
I cut a strip of card and stamped all over with the tools, I mat and layered then glued to my card blank. I stamped and punched out my sentiment, then added this to my card with foam pads. I inked some card candi to match my colour scheme and added to the bottom of my card to match the sketch.
 
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.co.uk/
Mx
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card, Stacey. Love the color combination. Thanks for using our sketch on your card and for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. xx Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I do find mens cards a struggle, but I thought this sketch would work well Mx

      Delete