Sunday 1 February 2015

coffee kraft...

 
I folded a kraft card blank in half and stamped the splatter background ( French foliage by SU!) in memento (rich cocoa) ink. I then cut a piece of white digi cardstock and stamped positively chevrons from SU! using tim holtz (mustard seed) distress ink, using the remaining ink to create a softer shade between the chevrons. I wrapped twine around this panel tied in a knot on the front. This was then stuck to the card blank using foam pads for dimension.  Finally, I stamped the coffee cup (perfect blend by SU!) using memento ink. I stamped it twice, colouring one brown with copics and adding the message to the other with a cream background using promarkers. I then cut out the images to decoupage the cream sections onto the complete brown cup. I stuck this onto the card to complete the cas(e) this sketch challenge.
 
Mx

4 comments:

  1. So sweet... perfect for a coffee lover!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E)this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for commenting on my card, I thought it was a great card for any coffee fan too!! Mx

      Delete
  2. Super cute card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete