Monday 5 January 2015

lilac blooms...

 
 
I cut a mat of card slightly smaller than my card blank and stamped my floral image (so very grateful from SU!) along the bottom edge. I coloured the image using promarkers. To follow the sketch, I stamped a sentiment (express yourself from SU!) a little above the image . I also added several rows of twine with a bow tied beneath the message. I kept the colour palette simple on this card by using only 2 colours which match with my bakers twine (American crafts). I added extra detail by glittering the edges of my mat with a sakura pen. To finish the card I glued the mat to the front of my 6x4" card blank using foam pads to give it a bit of dimension.
 
 
I added an insert to add an extra special touch to the card. I cut another mat of card, edged in glitter pen with a single stamped and coloured image in the corner. I will add a sentiment at a later date to customise the card when I'm ready to send it. 
 
 
 
Mx
 

1 comment: