Monday 20 October 2014

twins!!


just a quick one tonight...
I mat and layered digi cardstock and papers (bear necessities pad from lili of the valley), on to a 6x6" card blank. I inked the edges of the paper with tim holtz distress inks (gathered twigs), on one of the layers I used a scallop border punch from stampin' up! to add interest. I stamped my image (twice as nice from lili of the valley) on to digi cardstock using memento ink and coloured using promarkers. I stamped the sentiment to match in the bottom corner to complete the design.
 

 
Mx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks to everyone at PFP for putting this card in your to top 5, so happy Mx

      Delete
  2. thank you for your comment, glad you liked the colouring mx

    ReplyDelete