Saturday 18 October 2014

mistletoe mice...

 
to make this card I cut a panel of white card just smaller than my 6x6" card blank. I then used the snowflake corner embossing folder from the snowman range to add intrest to the top section of my card. I glued a piece of patterned paper on to the bottom half of the panel and trimmed it to fit. I added a ribbon to hide the join and secured it behind, before sticking the panel on to the card. I stamped my moonbeam meadow kiss image from crafters companion, onto some digi cardstock, using a memento ink pad. I coloured my image using promarkers. I cut this out using a circle die from sizzix and cut another piece of co-ordinating paper (from the frosty Christmas pad from lili of the valley) in to a larger scallop circle, then layered to two together. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on to digi cardstock, then cut it out using an oval punch from stampin' up!. I took the piece of paper I had used to make the mat and cut out a scalloped oval, again with a punch from stampin' up!, to layer with the oval. I added sakura glitter pen around to edge of my circle and oval layer, I added more glitter onto the image where the snow was.


Mx

2 comments:

  1. Supercute christmascard! Thanks for joining us at I love ProMarkers this week. Hope to see you back soon. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for the lovely comment mx

    ReplyDelete