Sunday 12 October 2014

autumn blooms

 
 
to make this card I stamped the image (blossom from lili of the valley), on to craftwork cards digi cardstock, using memento in rich cocoa . I coloured this with my promarkers. I used colours to compliment an autumn colour palette, which matched some patterned paper from the all spice 6x6 pad, (my minds eye) that I had chosen. I cut my image into a rectangle and cut the patterned paper to the same size, then layered both of these on to kraft cardstock. I glued some ribbon across the card using small bits of wet glue to hold it down to the card and then added double sided tape in the centre where I knew it would be covered. I glued both toppers down at an angle. I used a scallop oval punch from stampin' up!, to cut a piece of the patterned paper. I  then stamped my sentiment, (for my family set from stampin' up!) on to a piece of scrap white card, then cut it out with the oval punch from stampin' up!. to add a bit more detail to the card, I used a brown fine liner to do small dots in trio's across the background of the card. I also added some stitching to the edge. to finish the card, I used a sakura glitter pen to highlight the image and sentiment.
 
http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html
'anything goes !!'
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 'use your favourite colour combo'
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
'autumn colours'
 
Mx

3 comments:

  1. wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Stacey, what a pretty card.

    Good Luck!

    Anne xx
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments, its nice to hear someone likes it as I wasn't too happy with the end result... mx

    ReplyDelete