Monday 6 January 2014

simple bookmark...

 
stamps: little mermaid 1 from lili of the valley
inks: memento (tuxedo black) ink pad, promarkers, tim holtz distress (tumbled glass) ink pad
cardstock: craftwork cards digi cardstock, bazzill cardstock
 
I have made a simple bookmark using the lili of the valley mermaid image as the main focal point. I started by stamping the image once on to some digi cardstock then cutting out my bookmark shape using a basic trimmer, I then coloured the background using distress ink and blending foam/tool. I stamped the image again on to another piece of digi card, this time I coloured the mermaid in my chosen colours then cut her and the seahorse out and glued the pieces down on top of the other image. I then mat and layered the panel on to some blue bazzill bling, then turned it over and covered the back in a plain cardstock of the same colour, to add strength and neatness. You could add a panel of white to the back with a sentiment or a name to the front to personalise it, if it is for a gift.
 

 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment