Wednesday 8 January 2014

floral fun!!

 
stamps: positively chevron, flower shop, express yourself(hostess) from stampin up!
inks:archival ink pads(jet black, magenta hue, venetian orange, aqua marine) ,tim holtz distress ink pad (dried marigold)
cardstock: craftwork cards digi cardstock, 6x6" card blank
extras: adhesive gems, washi tape, pansy punch from stampin up!
 
I coloured the card blank pink and stamped the large chevron background on to a mat using yellow ink. I created 3 flowers in my chosen colours by stamping and punching them out. the sentiment was stamped and cut it into a banner shape. I glued my layers into position, then added pieces of blue washi tape to accent the top and bottom of the card and tie in the colour scheme. the final touches were adhesive gems for a bit of sparkle on the centre of each flower.
 
 
 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment